lunes, 26 de mayo de 2014

What the gif happened last week? V

Con el final de Modern Family, Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory y otras muchas junto a la semana de descanso de Game of Thrones estamos en una época de escasez seriéfila, admitámoslo. Pero bueno, yo voy a intentar animaros el día con la selección de "What the gif happened last week?", aunque esta vez creo que va a ser más del último mes que de la última semana, pero la intención es lo que cuenta, ¿no?

With Modern Family, Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory and many others ending this month, combined with Game of Thrones stop, we are without any tv series to watch, let's be honest. That's why I'm trying to cheer you up with this edition of "What the gif happened last week?", although more than last week it will be about last month, but the intention is what matters, right?

El discurso de Tyrion al final del 4x06

Tyrion's speech at the end of the S04E06
"Of that I'm innocent. I'm guilty of a far more monstrous crime. I'm guilty of being a dwarf. I've on trial for that my entire life. I did not do it. I did not kill Joffrey, but I wished that I had. Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores. I wished I was the monster you think I am. I wished I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it!"



Community es cancelada tras la 5ª temporada. Los fans nos quedamos sin nuestro esperado #sixseasonsandamovie

Community is cancelled after its 5th season. The fans are lost without their #sixseasonsandamovie


Fargo. Simplemente Fargo. 

Fargo. Just Fargo. 


Cristina Yang, el personaje favorito de todos de Grey's Anatomy, nos abandona. 

Cristina Yang, everyone's favorite character of Grey's Anatomy, leaves to never come back. 


La boda de Mitchell y Cam en Modern Family (estoy de coña, en verdad lloré).

Mitchell and Cam's wedding on Modern Family (just kidding, I actually cried)


Y algo que, aunque no ha ocurrido esta semana, me acabo de dar cuenta. Nunca ha salido un personaje negro en The Big Bang Theory. Jamás. 

And something that hasn't happened this week but that I have just realized. There has never been a black character in The Big Bang Theory. Ever.


1 comentario: